スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Re-Start as Restart Postdoctoral Fellow (RPD)

Hello, I am Makiko.

I can restart my research via Fellow "RPD" in Tokyo University from 1. 4. 2021 to 31.3 2024.

Fellow RPD help parent who had been pause because of birth and childcare.

I have 5 children, that is why I needed Childcare leave, almost 4 years. ( In this 4 years, I've lived in Luxembourg and Germany. Those days were perfectly nice.)

Even now, it is difficult to continue my research like before. I appreciate this Fellow.

I wanna write my life and research log here, and keep how I struggle myself. It never mean claiming I am busy, I have baby, I am free ..... etc. Just I want to open my mind and if you get some good experience in here, it is happy for me. ( I want to study English.)

Anyway, my major is Media Art, and theme is "Visualization to encourage literacy of the Wisdom of Web Crowds".

In this first week, I will set my daily schedule, weekly schedule, yearly schedule, and GREETING.

DID -----

・Say thanks for my previous job

・Share my work in FB

・Keep calm with my 1st daughter

・Check lab's seminar schedule

・Open my blog

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Der Kinder Tag

Heute war Kinder Tag fuer mich.  Seit 1 Jahren hatte ich kein Urlaub mit meiner Kindern, deshalb habe ich heute entscheidet, dass ich mit Kindern ganzen Tag spiele.  Das war sehr toll. Wir sind drei Platz gebesucht, "Kipo-kipo", "Subalu-land", und "D2". Der am grossten Junge hat einen grosse Cave fuer Eidechsen mit Jahres Feuern Geld gekauft. Meine Tages Ziele:  ・Lese 5 Papier ・Schreibe meine Log Meine Woche Ziele:  ・veröffentliche ein Portfolio mit React Keyword: ・ 社会的インパクト理論(Social Impact Theory) und SNS